Rochehaut is a lovely quiet village overlooking the valley of the Semois. Unique in Europe, it will give you a 180 degrees view on the site of Frahan. In addition to its magnificent views, Rochehaut will offer you many means of entertainment:
- The tourist train and the visit of the Zoo 'Entre Ferme & Forêt'
- The 'Agri-Musée'
- 'La Boutique ardennaise'
- Starting point of many walks
- Descent of the Semois using kayaks
- Mountain biking
Rochehaut is located near Bouillon, famous for its castle. In addition to that, you will also discover the 'Archéoscope Godefroid', the Ducal museum or the 'Abbaye de Cordemoy'.
Other nearby destinations also offer you great places to explore:
- Botassart and its 'Tombeau du Géant'
- Corbion and its tobacco museum
- Redu, the book village
- 'La ferme des fées' at Les Hayons
- 'La crête des cerfs' at Bouillon
- Semois adventure